Monday 1 September 2014

#paintaday September


Ok so I have decided that I Want to do one on those 'photo a day for 365 days' challenges. Despite the fact that I have attempted it twice before and failed. both times. the first time I did random photos and I made it about 35 days before I ran out of ideas. The second time I did a seflie a day but as you will all know there is days where the absolute last thing you want to do is take a photo of yourself and I made it about three months before I gave up on this one too. I'll keep this post short. What I have decided to do is to actually plan out my year. As you will see above every day has a theme, some are obvious, like a photo of yourself or a clock and others leave more room for creativity like, E is for? and vintage. So my plan is to do weekly updates on my progress (every Sunday) as well as giving suggestions for the next weeks worth of images. if anyone wants to follow this on a more day to day basis my Tumblr and Instagram links are on the right so feel free to click them a give me a follow :) and please let me know if you find this and plan on doing this challenge so I can follow your progress :) I have made my own version of the days because I just couldn't seem to find one that i was entirely happy with. in that respect feel free to tweak this as much as you like so it suites your interests or your part of the world.
So the first update will be on the 7th of September and my suggestions (in no way shape or form does anyone have to follow these they are only in case you get stuck )

1. Normal selfie
2. A mug or Frame with your letter on it
3. Pen writing on paper
4. You in your shoes
5. Your phone screen
6. On a blank wall
7. Baby photos

So yea I hope you all enjoy my updates and my photos and be sure hit me up if you decide to do the same.
I'll see Yall next time.

(BTW I'm Aussie so the season are made for the southern hemisphere, if anyone finds this and wants me to make one with reverse seasons just let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i look forward to checking out your blog :)