Thursday 4 September 2014

August Favourites


Hello Lovely’s so today's post is going to be my august favourites (YAY). Now I do love my makeup however I am one of those people who rarely ever change brands, so my favourites most likely will not have that stuff in it, never the less I have managed to find six things (in no particular order)  that I have adored in august that are not makeup haha.

1.       Tonight alive

Tonight alive is a pop punk band from Sydney Australia (Straya Represent) I have liked them for a while now but due to their concert in early September I thought I should familiarize myself with them a bit more intensely and can I just say I adore everything about them. They are a must listen, try ‘bathwater’, ‘to die for’ and ‘wasting away’

2.       Leonardo build a bear


Now as most 90’s kids do, I love teenage mutant ninja turtles, and when I saw build a bear had brought out all four turtles I had to have my favourite (Leonardo ftw). By the way he smells like pineapples.

3.      French earl grey tea

I am a huge tea fanatic, as are the majority of my family, and personally I prefer tea leaves over tea bags. I got this French earl grey in a tester pack from T2 and its safe to say that I will be going back for more, without question (for lovers of floral and vanilla)

4.       Doctor who

Did I hear you say 12th doctor? No!? Go watch it, now! But seriously, missing matt smith but loving Capaldi, excited for the rest of the season.

5.       Aladdin
With the tragic death of robin Williams I have found myself watching Aladdin more times than I would like to admit.

6.   Jumper

So with it still clinging on to winter here in Australia I am in love with this jumper, its thick enough to be warm and light enough to be cold. I just love this jumper and it’s my favourite shade of pink and I feel like I can just wear it with everything.

So those are my august favourites I did want to do more but as I have spent 75% of this month sick I haven’t really ventured out into the world of the living. I’ll see yall next time xx.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting i look forward to checking out your blog :)